X Items in my bag 0
- Do not use undiluted essential oils on the skin (except where indicated).
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Keep away from eyes.
- Extra precautions should be taken during pregnancy (especially during the first trimester).
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply essential oils to the skin when sun bathing.
- Certain essential oils should not be used while taking homeopathic medicines, as these can counteract the effects of homeopathic remedies.
- Some people may have an allergic reaction to essential oils.
- Always seek professional advice if unsure.